Best Practices in Revenue Cycle Management
2016 brings a host of challenges in revenue cycle management. Health care reform, high deductibles, and the uninsured are all having an impact on your revenue cycle. To help you with these challenges, this fast-paced and succinct session will focus on ten proven ways to enhance your revenue cycle.
Elizabeth Woodcock will provide a precise and detailed roadmap for strategies related to the pre-visit, time-of-service and post-visit collection processes, as well as denial prevention and management strategies. Invest 60 minutes with us and you’ll be armed with an action plan to apply in your medical practice, with the focus being performance improvement initiatives you can implement immediately.
- Learn how successful practices handle patient collections
- Implement pre-visit collection processes
- Determine strategies to prevent denials in the first place
- Recognize how to best manage denials for your practice
- Create an action plan to improve revenue cycle management
Please complete and submit the form below: