Remit & Deposit Management
Manual bank reconciliation is too time-consuming and expensive, makes it too easy to overlook missing items, and can lead to inaccurate posting of receivables before cash is received—which inaccurately depicts cash flow and violates recognized accounting principles.
That’s why you need ZirMed Remit & Deposit Management.
Ideal when you’re facing:
- Time-consuming, mistake-prone manual processes
- Posting delays that increase AR days, secondary billing, and the time to collect self pay
- Slowdowns in the denial/underpayment process
- Hours spent resolving missing deposits and remits
- Inaccurate posting of receivables before cash is received—which inaccurately depicts cash flow and violates accounting principles
- Inaccurate receivables caused by failure to recognize missing remits
Discover the power of Remit & Deposit Management:
(Hover over or click on the circles below)
And much more!
- Automatically upload banking spreadsheets to the ZirMed portal—even if you use more than one bank.
- Automatically reconcile EFTs and checks from payers.
- Automatically build reassociated files.
- Works by exceptions to expose missing or inaccurate deposits and ERAs.
- Streamlines communication to payers about missing remits.
Ready to eliminate time-consuming, error-prone manual bank reconciliation processing?