Securely exchange clinical communications, documentation, and referrals–with the click of a button.
Faxes not only waste time and money–they lead to misplaced and hard-to-read paperwork. And standard email doesn’t meet HIPAA requirements.
That’s why you need ZirMed’s Clinical Link solution.
Ideal when you’re facing:
- Inefficiencies in patient referrals
- The need for HIPAA-compliant physician communications
- Problems with lost paperwork, poor legibility, and delays associated with faxing and scanning
- A need to communicate across multiple PM or EHR systems
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 (MU2) requirements for the transition of patient care
With ZirMed Clinical Link, you can:
And much more!
- Exchange referrals and clinical information with other providers–regardless of their PM or EHR systems.
- Bring valuable workflow and process management tools straight to your desktop.
- Get all the ease and speed of email while maintaining full HIPAA compliance through secure communications.
- Meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 (MU2) requirements for the transition of patient care by facilitating digital document exchange across practices.
- Get alerts when a digital package is viewed by the recipient; confirm receipt without spending time on the phone.
Ready to see what Clinical Link can do for you?
Clinical Link did what we needed, and it was easy to learn and use. Now we can drag and drop into our medical records; there’s no scanning or faxing. It’s a competitive advantage, too—physicians refer patients to us because it’s easier.”
View Case StudySteve Green, Executive Director, Scripps Mercy Surgery Pavilion