Reduce A/R days and write-offs by collecting patient financial responsibility up front.
More than half of all bad debt in provider organizations typically comes from outstanding patient balances. And patient financial responsibilities continue to soar—thanks to high-deductible plans, larger co-pays, and more uninsured patients. That’s why you need ZirMed’s Patient Estimation solution.Request Demo
Ideal when you’re facing:
- Difficulties collecting from patients
- Trouble estimating patient payments
- Associated cash-flow and A/R problems
- The high cost and labor of contract management estimation systems
Discover the power of ZirMed Patient Estimation:(Hover over or click on the circles below)
And much more!
- Run an estimate in only a few clicks–no specialized training required.
- Verify patients’ eligibility status, based on demographic, insurance, encounter, and procedure information.
- Print a summary and provide it to the patient to credibly demonstrate the amount owed.
- Easily upload your fee schedules and charge masters for changes in negotiated rates.
- Enable anyone in your front or back office with an internet-connected computer to create and view estimates.
In January 2013, AMI saw a 315% increase in year-over-year point-of-care patient collections [with ZirMed Patient Estimation].”Case Study Jyl Nieto and Diana Roldan
Billing and reimbursement has always been difficult for healthcare organizations, but changes in the industry have made things harder than ever.Download now!