Reduce A/R days and write-offs by collecting patient financial responsibility up front.
More than half of all bad debt in provider organizations typically comes from outstanding patient balances. And patient financial responsibilities continue to soar—thanks to high-deductible plans, larger co-pays, and more uninsured patients.
That’s why you need ZirMed’s Patient Estimation solution.
Ideal when you’re facing:
- Difficulties collecting from patients
- Trouble estimating patient payments
- Associated cash-flow and A/R problems
- The high cost and labor of contract management estimation systems
Discover the power of ZirMed Patient Estimation:
(Hover over or click on the circles below)
Quickly, easily, and accurately estimate patient payment responsibility before rendering services–so you can collect your money up front or set up payment plans.
Collect up-front credit card, ACH, and cash payments for the estimated patient responsibility or set up payment plans–all from the Estimation tab–by adding ZirMed’s ZPay solution.
Avoid the high costs and labor of contract or fee-based estimation systems. ZirMed Patient Estimation uses eligibility and remittance information to create an estimate that’s just as accurate—but faster, more affordably, and with less work.
Review the details–including the charge amount, allowed amount, co-pay, co-insurance, patient responsibility, and insurance responsibility–before creating the estimate.
And much more!
- Run an estimate in only a few clicks–no specialized training required.
- Verify patients’ eligibility status, based on demographic, insurance, encounter, and procedure information.
- Print a summary and provide it to the patient to credibly demonstrate the amount owed.
- Easily upload your fee schedules and charge masters for changes in negotiated rates.
- Enable anyone in your front or back office with an internet-connected computer to create and view estimates.
In January 2013, AMI saw a 315% increase in year-over-year point-of-care patient collections [with ZirMed Patient Estimation].”
Jyl Nieto and Diana Roldan
Billing and reimbursement has always been difficult for healthcare organizations, but changes in the industry have made things harder than ever.Download now!