Are you a patient? Please visit PatientNotebook.com instead.
Collect payments online, stay connected with your patients, and meet MU2 requirements.
Offering your patients online payments and HIPAA-compliant communications can reduce A/R days, billing costs, and “phone tag” while also boosting patient engagement. Failure to meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements may result in penalties and lost incentive income.
That’s why you need ZirMed’s Patient Notebook solution.
Ideal when you’re facing:
- Issues with or inability to accept online credit/debit card payments
- An inability to create flexible payment plans for patients, slowing time to collect.
- Payment delays due to complex payment methods for patients
- The need to spend time pulling invoices because patients can’t access them directly
- The high costs and inefficiencies of phone- and paper- based communications with patients
Discover the power of ZirMed Patient Notebook:
(Hover over or click on the circles below)
Collect payments online to speed collections and reduce outstanding A/R.
Stay connected to your patients before, during, and after their visits with a HIPAA-compliant patient portal.
Electronically exchange messages with patients and send statements, documents, and much more.
Connect seamlessly across any PM/EHR systems–even if you have multiple systems.
And much more!
- Save hours wasted on multiple phone calls.
- Save money by delivering patient statements electronically.
- Enable patients to view, transmit, and download electronic health records and information.
- Customize your online bill payment platform.
- Receive your MU2 incentives–ZirMed’s Patient Notebook has received ONC certification for core measures of Meaningful Use Stage 2.
Ready to see what Patient Notebook can do for you?
Our electronic payment option alone has resulted in a 50% reduction in the number of statements we issue, saving us over $1,500 per month in printing and mailing costs.”
Case StudyDamon Adelgren, Director of Operations, STAR Phycial Therapy
Billing and reimbursement has always been difficult for healthcare organizations, but changes in the industry have made things harder than ever.Download now!