Process credit/debit card, check, ACH, and cash payments from any PC–with real-time reporting of all transactions.
When it’s easy for patients to make payments, they’re more likely to pay you–and pay you sooner. Yet dedicated credit-card phone lines, costly POS terminals, and separate reporting for different payment options make your day-to-day operations too complicated, error-prone, and expensive.
That’s why you need ZirMed’s ZPay solution.
Are you a current RevMax customer and ready to be upgraded to ZPay and Eligibility?
ZPay Walk-Through Video (4:16)
Ideal when you’re facing:
- In-office collection issues
- Issues managing credit, debit, ACH, and cash payments and receipts
- A need for or issues managing patient payment plans
Discover the power of ZirMed ZPay:
(Hover over or click on the circles below)
Improve staff productivity with more efficient payment processing.
Reduce expenses by auto-posting patient payments, outsourcing low-value tasks, and benefiting from ZPay’s lower-cost virtual terminal.
Access all patient payment data.
Easily set up and manage payment plans (including automatic withdrawals) for uninsured patients and those with high deductibles.
And much more!
- Increase collection rates by making it easier for patients to pay their obligations.
- Put comprehensive real-time reporting at your fingertips for all payment transactions.
- Improve internal controls with detailed reporting, audit trails, and more.
- Gain PCI Level One security–the highest level of PCI compliance.
- Patient payments can be converted into an 835 format for easy auto-posting, tracking, and management in your PM system.
Ready to see what ZPay can do for you?
Our electronic payment option alone has resulted in a 50% reduction in the number of statements we issue, saving us over $1,500 per month in printing and mailing costs.” Damon Adelgren, Director of Operations
STAR Physical Therapy
ZPay is the best at automating patient payments. It’s helped us streamline the entire process and virtually eliminated the need to handle hard copy checks.”
Case StudyWanda Mercado, Director
Billing and reimbursement has always been difficult for healthcare organizations, but changes in the industry have made things harder than ever.Download now!