Louisville, KY – July 23, 2014
ZirMed®, a leading provider of clinical and business performance management technology, today announced five new strategic partnerships with JASE Health, HAS-Software, AmeriCare, medQ, Inc. and Scorpion Healthcare. The company is seeing increasing momentum, from both traditional and non-traditional partners, in response to its enterprise-level experience, innovative product development and market-leading patient financial responsibility solutions.
- JASE Health, a provider of technology consulting services, is helping ZirMed enhance integration for Cerner clients and providing referrals support at the enterprise level.
- HAS-Software, a provider of homecare accounting solutions, is bundling ZirMed’s solutions within HAS-Software’s clinical, financial and business intelligent solution to provide a more comprehensive offering to more than 300 clients in the homecare market.
- AmeriCare, a provider of home health consulting services, is partnering with ZirMed to offer its solutions to its clients in the DME, home health and hospice markets.
- medQ, Inc., a leading provider of radiology EHR workflow solutions, has integrated ZirMed’s web-based Patient Estimation tool into its product to help imaging centers estimate a patient’s upfront financial responsibility, in order to improve cash flow.
- Scorpion Healthcare, a website development, technology and marketing company for the healthcare industry, is partnering with ZirMed to offer its clients an online patient portal presence and patient estimation capabilities.
“ZirMed has always upheld a reputation as an industry pioneer, and we respect how the company continues to innovate in key areas of the revenue cycle and beyond,” said Mike DelCollo, President, HAS-Software. “With a substantial shared customer base already in place, it seemed like a natural fit to team up with ZirMed so that all of our clients could benefit from an end-to-end revenue cycle management solution.”
Through its partner program, ZirMed works closely with a network of 150 companies to offer integrated best-in-class solutions. Partner organizations may also leverage ZirMed’s technology to enhance the consulting or technical services that they deliver to healthcare providers. Beyond these new partners, ZirMed is also seeing momentum in the growth of existing partnerships.
In 2013, ZirMed announced a partnership with EyeFormatics to integrate its core revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions within the EyeFormatics EMR system to enable eye care professionals to streamline claims submission and boost patient payments. As a result of the partnership, ZirMed and EyeFormatics now share ten clients, and EyeFormatics has hired additional employees to respond to recent growth.
“I believe this strong partnership momentum is a testament to our market-leading technology,” said Tom Butts, ZirMed CEO. “We’ve spent several years differentiating ourselves from other revenue cycle companies by building out our enterprise and patient financial products, and our partners recognize and appreciate this. The combined solutions that we can offer with our partners add even greater value for healthcare organizations to help them respond to today’s complex and ever-changing healthcare environment.”
ZirMed leverages its national database of healthcare payment information to cure administrative burdens and increase financial performance. ZirMed’s solutions aggregate and leverage data from across its national network of payers, providers and patients to facilitate, manage, and analyze clinical and financial communications among providers, payers, and patients and drive patient engagement. ZirMed solutions include clinical connectivity solutions, comprehensive analytics, population health management, eligibility verification, online payment, credit/debit card processing, claims management, coding compliancy and reimbursement management, electronic remittance advice, patient statements, patient estimation, patient e-commerce solutions and lockbox services.
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven cloud-based clinical and business performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers. ZirMed’s industry-leading technology and client support have been recognized with awards from KLAS®, Healthcare Informatics, Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS), and Black Book Rankings. Our nationwide network facilitates, manages, and analyzes billions of healthcare transactions, driving bottom-line performance with population health management, clinical communications, comprehensive analytics, eligibility, claims management, coding compliance, reimbursement management, and patient payment services—including credit card processing, online payments, statements, estimation, and payment plan management. To learn more, visit www.ZirMed.com.