Join us to learn about new enhancements to ZirMed Patient Payments—and how these enhancements fit within the overall Patient Responsibility suite of solutions that ensure your organization is making the absolute best use of resources when it comes to collecting from your patients.
In addition to detailing how industry trends such as HDHPs and the ACA are impacting providers, we’ll explore:
- Patient-Initiated Payment Plans – so that your patients have an easy way to automate structured, ongoing payments based on the collections rules your organization has in place.
- EMV Chip Readers in ZirMed’s payment terminal – to ensure maximum point-of-service collections security and limit your organization’s liability for fraudulent transactions.
- End-to-End Encryption – further enhancing the security of online and mobile payments.
- Consumer-Friendly, Intelligent Billing & Statements – making it easy for patients to understand what they owe, how they can pay, and their current outstanding balance and payment history.
- Advanced Collections and Payment-Processing Automation – easing the burden on front- and back-office staff by reducing manual tasks related to paper check, ACH, cash, and credit/debit card payments.