Business Critical in 2017: Your Patient Collections Strategy
January initiates the new round of deductibles. Are you ready? Patient deductibles—and the aging accounts receivables in your organization that are resulting from them—are zooming sky high as employers and payers try to hold the line on health insurance costs by dramatically raising deductibles in 2017.
Don’t let your organization become a bad debt statistic.
Listen in as revenue cycle management expert Elizabeth Woodcock illustrates what your organization needs to know to maximize its collection of high deductibles: from restructuring business office protocols to re-engineering your in-office collections, it’s all here in this informative webinar. Garner a return on investment for your lunch hour by learning strategies to:
- Establish a process to recognize unmet deductibles
- Recognize how pre-visit processes can improve collections—and customer service—and how to structure them
- Describe how to improve time of service collections and eliminate billing altogether
- Collect payment from patients with high deductibles at the time of service
- Develop effective training techniques for staff
With high deductible health plans shifting the financial burden of health care squarely onto the shoulders of patients, it’s business critical to improve your strategies in order to overcome the challenges associated with the growing prevalence of high-deductible plans.