This informative, must-have white paper provides:
- A practical framework for planning and implementing the three distinct phases of ICD-10 testing.
- The steps you can take now to incrementally assess and improve your organization’s readiness.
- Guidance on which specific tests are mission-critical—what to look for, and why it matters.
- Recommendations on how to create a contingency plan that’s rooted in the realities of your organization—and tailored to your needs.
- Best practices for scheduling and conducting testing with your payers and vendors.
- Details on the CMS testing initiative and how to participate.
- Links to additional ICD-10 tools and resources.
To view this white paper, please complete and submit the form below: