Through our partner program, we work with a network of 150 companies to offer integrated best-in-class solutions. Our partners can also leverage our technology to enhance the consulting or technical services that they deliver to healthcare providers.
This week, we announced five new strategic partnerships:
- JASE Health, a provider of technology consulting services, is helping us enhance integration for Cerner clients and providing referrals support at the enterprise level.
- HAS-Software, a provider of homecare accounting solutions, is bundling our solutions within HAS-Software’s clinical, financial and business intelligent solution to provide a more comprehensive offering to more than 300 clients in the homecare market.
- AmeriCare, a provider of home health consulting service, is partnering with us to offer its solutions to its clients in the DME, home health and hospice markets.
- medQ, Inc., a leading provider of radiology EHR workflow solutions, has integrated our web-based Patient Estimation tool into its product to help imaging centers estimate a patient’s upfront financial responsibility, in order to improve cash flow.
- Scorpion Healthcare, a website development, technology and marketing company for the healthcare industry, is partnering with us to offer its clients an online patient portal presence and patient estimation capabilities.
Additionally, we announced the recent success with our partner, Eyeformatics. As a result of the partnership, we now share ten clients. In fact, EyeFormatics has hired additional employees to accommodate the growth.
To learn more about our partner program and our most recent partnerships, read this week’s full press release here.