According to a McKinsey study, the administrative costs of healthcare payment consume 15% of every dollar spent on health care. That’s not surprising considering that productivity can be dramatically reduced due to re-association, scanning and finding of missing deposits and remits. And, manual posting has high administrative costs and a risk of inaccuracies resulting in reconciliation bottlenecks and increased AR delays.
Fortunately, there’s a better, easier, more streamlined way.
Join us to learn how you can take control of your payer payment process. You’ll see how an automated payer payment workflow can provide optimal results and help you get clear insight into your cash flow.
In this webinar you’ll learn how you can:
- Reduce AR days by speeding up workflow
- Reduce manual reconciliation and automatically increase the matching of your remits and payments
- Streamline payment posting by eliminating paper and automating reconciliation to provide a clear depiction of cash flow
- Decrease audit risk and manual errors
- Distribute remits across shared systems to increase productivity and accuracy