Find unknown insurance coverages for unpaid accounts—including the information you need to file the claims.
A surprising percentage of the accounts sitting in your receivables right now probably have full or partial insurance coverage that your organization doesn’t know about. Even the patients themselves may not know about all of their coverage. And in other cases, you may not realize that a Medicaid application filed at the time of service was confirmed—because the notification was sent to the patient and not to you.
That’s why you need ZirMed’s Coverage Detection solution.
Ideal when you’re facing:
- A large or growing AR ledger
- Bad debt and write-offs
- Difficulty identifying unknown or overlooked insurance coverage
Discover the power of Coverage Detection:
- 10% average hit rate has enabled clients to recover millions of dollars from payers that would otherwise have been missed.
- Locates unknown insurance information to help you collect payments owed to you.
- Driven by powerful proprietary financial intelligence based on a decade and a half of data from physicians, specialty groups, ancillaries, hospitals, health systems, payers, and more.
- Requires no software installation or hardware upgrades.
Ready to see what ZirMed Coverage Detection can do for you?