Population Health Management (PHM)
Get the insights you need to improve clinical outcomes, quality, efficiency–and value-based reimbursements.
From fee for value (FFV) and pay for performance (P4P) to accountable care and capitation, the rise of value- and outcome-based reimbursements is bringing unprecedented challenges to healthcare organizations of all kinds—and unprecedented opportunities.
Healthcare reimbursement models have never been as closely aligned with your core mission—providing high-quality care and the best possible clinical outcomes for your patients—as they are today. And that alignment is only going to get stronger in the months and years ahead.
ZirMed’s cloud-based Population Health Management (PHM) applications are designed from the ground up to help you take full advantage of these opportunities—and take your organization to new levels of business and clinical performance.
Delivering actionable insights to every level of your organization
To optimize your performance under value-based reimbursement models, people at every level of your organization—from physicians, specialists, and care coordinators to managers and administrators—need clear, actionable insights delivered at the right time.
ZirMed’s sophisticated population health analytics technology dives deeply into the mountains of raw data that’s already available about your patients’ health and clinical history. We do the heavy lifting to ensure comprehensive longitudinal records of care, identifying gaps in care and grouping patients into accurate risk cohort groups.
Then we deliver precisely the information clinicians and administrators need to make smart, real-time decisions about patient care and expenditures.
Powerful Population Health Management capabilities
ZirMed makes it easy to:
- Maximize revenue from pay-for-performance (P4P), Medicare Shared Saving Program (MSSP), and any bundled/value-based models
- Coordinate care across the continuum—so you can track and improve quality performance
- Reduce care variation—identify best practices and ensure they’re followed across your organization
- Improve patient engagement by delivering the two things patients appreciate most in patient-provider communication—transparency and clarity
- Diversify offerings delivered via narrow networks—and understand referral and network leakage so you can manage it down effectively
- Delivers a complete data picture of each patient so that all care records are available to all relevant physicians, specialists, and care coordinators
- Keeps all physicians and administrators informed of patients’ medical histories and care gaps
- Uses patient data aggregated from across the care spectrum to provide sophisticated insights at the provider and patient levels
Get actionable information that keeps your clinical staff ahead of the curve—and gives you visibility into your top performers and opportunities for improvement. You’ll benefit from:
- Pre-populated registries of disease and preventive care
- Quality Scorecards, Physician Scorecards, and Care Gap Reports
- Point-of-Care Reports for physicians to track quality of care
- Patient outreach and engagement solutions—auto-populated with patient information to save your staff even more time
Physician Cost and Utilization
Whether you need to manage and better understand high-cost cases or ensure clinical best practices across your entire organization, ZirMed gives you the insight you need to accomplish your goals. Now you can:
- Identify specific, easy-to-understand efficiency trends and variations by episode of care
- Benchmark physicians’ cost performance
- Detect high-cost cases
- Monitor utilization of generic medication
Risk Management Analytics
- Incorporates industry-standard population analysis tools—so you can understand risk-cohort populations and benefit from effective, accurate risk stratification
- Identifies the underlying illness burden and calculates population risk scores—so you stay ahead of the curve in understanding your patient population risk profiles
- Provides risk-adjusted capitation analysis—so you can accurately predict capitated reimbursement and plan accordingly
Interoperable cloud-based solutions for every major value-based care program
Unlike population health products from EHR vendors, ZirMed’s Population Health Management solutions are fully vendor-agnostic and interoperate freely with all of your other systems. And we offer solutions for all major value-based care programs, including:
- MSSP (Shared Savings, Shared Losses, HCC, Leakage)
- Medicare Advantage Stars Program (MA Stars)
- Commercial ACO/P4P
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative (CPCI)
- Patient Engagement & Case Management
- California IHA P4P
- And more
Ready to learn more?